Completed & Forthcoming Projects
L3 Contracts Ltd are proud to highlight some of the products and projects we have been working on. We feel this may provide you with further design ideas. This may also show you what can be achieved through working alongside L3 Contracts Ltd.
- Salford Hope Hospital, New Build - Heart Care Unit. 800m2 floor prep and new vinyl
- Alder Hey Hospital, New Build - Ronald McDonald House for parents/visitors - 600m2 floor prep and new carpet tiles
- Wythenshawe Hospital - refurb of Decontamination Unit - 300m2 floor prep and new vinyl
- Wythenshawe Hospital - refurb of Endoscopy Unit - 100m2 floor prep and new vinyl
- Christie Hospital Manchester - new build - New Offices Headquarters - 500m2 floor prep and new carpet tiles and ceramic tiles
- Beechwood Drive - refurb of 336 local authority/assisted housing - new vinyl to bathrooms and kitchens
- Leigh Infirmary - New Build - Relocation of I,M and T department - new vinyl and carpet tiles
- Holly Vale Extra Care Scheme - New Build - Care assisted apartment block - new carpet and vinyl
L3 Contracts Ltd were fantastic when re-felting my roof. Not only were they around £800 cheaper than my nearest quotation but the whole roof was finished in 4 days. The guys were friendly and efficient, I'll be using them again for other work.
Steve Powell, Roofing Contract
L3 Contracts have just completed a major flooring job at my home after a near floor collapse due to dry rot. The work included stripping the floor covering and floorboards, removal and disposal of all rotten timber, chemical treatment of the under floor cavity for fungus and the complete replacement of all floor joists, floorboards, laminate flooring, skirting boards and beading.
After struggling to obtain any reasonable quotes from several local companies due to the type of work involved and lack of availability to start the job within the next few weeks, L3 Contracts not only provided a more than competitive estimate but were able to start work the next day.
I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism and dedication of the team provided by L3 Contracts to complete the job. The quality of the work was maintained at a high standard throughout and was completed quickly and within the forecast time scale which created minimum disruption for myself. An added touch was that on completion of the work an L3 Contracts project manager came to inspect the job before the team left.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending this company to any prospective customers.
Mr. A Lunt, Oldham
We have worked with L3 Contracts Ltd over the last 12-18months on a veriety of projects. I have always found them very pro-active and innovative with providing design solutions. They have always responded quickly to our requirements and their site staff are always impecable with their attitude and time keeping. I hope to continue the working relationship we have with them for many years to come.
Kitchen refurbishment with bespoke glass splashbacks & Upstands.
Steve Lambert, Director, Excelsior Glass Products Ltd
- Multi-Hire Power Tools - Specialist hire company to the flooring industry. Huge range of machines that make for a top quality and highly professional service.
- Sekers Fabrics - Partners and supplyers of our Fabrics.
- Gai - Information regarding Architectural Ironmongery and Scheduling.
- Standards Global - European and Global standards.
- L3living - Our Sister Company.
For more information, you can request a call back at a time to suit you, send us an email or call one of our specialists on 0845 388 9257 for more information and a FREE, no obligation chat to see how we can help your business become more energy efficient and save you money.